We are looking for an Accounts Payables/Receivables Administrator to join our team! Position available immediately. Accounting knowledge required. Job responsibilities include accounts payable accounts receivable and other accounting and human resource projects as needed.
– monitor past due customer accounts and call to collect payments. After all our resources have been utilized, work closely with collection agency to obtain payment.
– perform accounts payable functions including, but not limited to: receive and review vendor invoices to prepare for payment. Ensure that invoices are approved by management. Acquire missing invoices/information, verify invoice details, print checks and make credit card payments as necessary.
– Ensure that documentation is filed and readily available when needed
– maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and other various payable files.
Prepare daily bank deposits via remote scanner, apply customer payments and reconcile deposits.
– reconcile bank accounts for accuracy
– maintain and ensure that we have up-to-date subcontractors certificate of insurance, as well as tax exempt certificates for customers.
– perform other various accounting/HR functions regularly or as needed.
Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools.
Detail and deadline oriented
Two year accounting degree
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About Suburban Disposal Corporation:
Suburban disposal is a family owned and operated business that provides innovative, reliable and economical waste disposal and recycling services to residential, commercial and industrial customers in greater Rochester and Western New York.
Please fill out an online application today! Or send resume to Lorip@suburbandisposal.com no phone calls please.